INDIA WILL PLAY FOR FIFA QUALIFIER FOOTBALL WORLD CUP 2019
Player and equipment required
Each team consists of a maximum of eleven players (excluding substitutes), one of whom must be the goalkeeper.
The basic equipment or kit players are required to wear includes a shirt, shorts, socks, footwear and adequate shin guards.
The ball is spherical with a circumference of between 68 and 70 centimetres (27 and 28 in), a weight in the range of 410 to 450 grams (14 to 16 oz), and a pressure between 0.6 and 1.1 bars (8.5 and 15.6 pounds per square inch) at sea level. In the past the ball was made up of leather panels sewn together, with a latex bladder for pressurisation but modern balls at all levels of the game are now synthetic.
The length of the pitch, or field, for international adult matches is in the range of 100–110 m (110–120 yd) and the width is in the range of 64–75 m (70–80 yd). Fields for non-international matches may be 90–120 m (100–130 yd) length and 45–90 m (50–100 yd) in width, provided that the pitch does not become square. In 2008, the IFAB initially approved a fixed size of 105 m (115 yd) long and 68 m (74 yd) wide as a standard pitch dimension for international matches
The health benefits of football include:
• Improving heart health and blood pressure
• Increasing muscle mass and bone strength in inactive individuals
• Reducing body fat
• Building strength, stamina and speed
• Training your brain, improving concentration and coordination
• Promoting teamwork, being social and boosting your confidence
How many calories does playing 30 minutes of football burn?
• According to Harvard Health, someone who weighs 155 lbs can burn up to 260 calories during a half an hour recreational game of football.
• However, it is important to note that if you want to lose body fat, getting your nutrition right is essential, because even if you are burning a lot of calories through playing football, if you are still eating more calories than you are burning, your body fat will increase.
• In addition, to repair and build more muscle your diet must contain enough protein.
• Through the combination of training and nutrition, footballers are able to maintain an ‘athlete’ standard body fat percentage of around 10%.
Playing football as a team means being clear in your communication and focusing on what’s best for the team - not just for you, regardless of what happens whilst you’re on the field.
The camaraderie of the game easily makes it way in your day-to-day life. And, what’s more, the boost to your mental health - with the confidence and self-esteem that comes with exercise - makes it more likely for you to socialise off the field.